The DHSO of the Inspector General released a report concluding that the Custom and Border Protection’s UAS Program was neither meeting its flight hrs goals nor its program expectations.
- Nicholas Veasey Joins MAG Aerospace as Chief Financial Officer
- MAG Aerospace Employee Receives Defense of Freedom Medal
- MAG Aerospace Titusville Office | Multi-Mission Platform Integration
- MAG Aerospace Donates $10,000 to PENFED Foundation COVID-19 Response Effort
- MAG Aerospace Acquires AASKI Technology