The Federal Aviation Administration has selected a coalition of industry leaders, including MAG, and research universities to serve as the FAA Center of excellence for (UAS COE).
- MAG Aerospace Titusville Office | Multi-Mission Platform Integration
- MAG Aerospace Donates $10,000 to PENFED Foundation COVID-19 Response Effort
- MAG Aerospace Acquires AASKI Technology
- Joseph Reale to Serve as President of MAG Aerospace
- MAG Aerospace Celebrates First Anniversary of the Technology Integration and Support Center