MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- Joseph Reale to Serve as President of MAG Aerospace
- MAG Aerospace Celebrates First Anniversary of the Technology Integration and Support Center
- Robert C. Carpenter Joins MAG Aerospace as Army Account Executive
- MAG Aerospace Sponsors Hospice of St. Mary’s Festival of Trees
- MAG Aerospace Wins Moxie Award