MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- MAG Aerospace Titusville Office | Multi-Mission Platform Integration
- MAG Aerospace Donates $10,000 to PENFED Foundation COVID-19 Response Effort
- MAG Aerospace Acquires AASKI Technology
- Joseph Reale to Serve as President of MAG Aerospace
- MAG Aerospace Celebrates First Anniversary of the Technology Integration and Support Center