MAG Aerospace and Logos Technologies announced today that the ultra-light Redkite wide-area motion imagery (WAMI) sensor has been successfully tested aboard a Cessna 206 turboprop in Carthage, North Carolina.
- MAG Aerospace Acquires North American Surveillance Systems, Inc.
- 10 Critical Rules Public Safety Agencies Need to Know When Operating Drones
- MAG Aerospace Partners With New Mountain Capital
- Infographic: How Are Public Safety Agencies Using Unmanned Drones?
- MAG Finalist for Corporate Growth Awards Two Years Running